Residential Estimating and Commercial Estimating projects require a similar approach for the construction estimate.
Building a precise Construction Estimate has many components:
- Accurate quantity take-offs
- Proper crew sizing
- Applicable labor rates
- Production rates
- Material costs
- Subcontractor quotes
- Equipment costs
- Logistics and Environmental considerations
- Eliminating emotional ties for a particular
- Drawing from past experience
- Using common sense and reality checks
These are all critical ingredients to estimating your construction projects.
It’s a challenge for most small and medium sized contractors to bid regularly job after job.
Sometimes there’s just not enough time to get everything done. All too often, you’re overwhelmed with the amount of work you have to do, whether or not its job related.
Why not consider using an experienced outsource estimating company as a solution?
- The estimating is done by professionals who are strictly devoted to construction estimating and only construction estimating.
- All component aspects are analyzed and fine-tuned individually for each project.
- You will have additional time to devote to running and growing your business; while your estimates and bid proposals continue on a regular basis.
- When the estimate is near completion, it’s the perfect time to review all the estimate spreadsheets and related take-off data. The final adjustments can then be made by you as you feel necessary.
The best part is; you had the freedom to devote more time to your company while the estimate work was being done concurrently.
Letting professional estimators assist you with the construction estimating can be the answer to consistent bidding.
Consider outsource estimating.