Is there a last minute bid opportunity that you need of assistance with?
Do you have too many bids proposals to handle and not enough staff when a last minute “emergency” bid is due
Send your your blue prints to an experienced Construction Estimating Service
They can provide a quantity take-off or a complete estimate or for those emergency bid occasions.
Their quantity take-offs can be used to plug into your worksheets saving you valuable time.
Many Builders & General Contractors have benefited with reduced costs by outsourcing, alleviating the need of hiring a full time Estimator.
Using the construction estimator’s take-off spreadsheets can also be a valuable guideline for checking quantities as a comparative analysis to ensure no missed items occur.
Consideration is given to every division in order to provide you the details necessary for double checking self-performance work and to compare to your subcontractors proposals.
Experienced Estimating Companies use the latest technology in the estimating process which provides more accuracy and inefficiency with the estimate take-off.
Construction Estimating Companies will be able to provide seasoned professionals with vast experience; which places confidence in the quantity take-offs needed for builders and general contractors.
The use of Freelance Estimators can aid in both temporary situations or for permanent use for your construction estimating.
Quantity takeoff and estimating services can help builders & general contractors with:
- Pricing, project analysis and negotiations
- Preparation & submission of bid proposals.
- Procurement of Sub-Contractors
- Processing and formalizing Sub-Contract documents
- Double checking sub-contractors estimates or change orders applications
- Evaluation of Sub-Contract work in progress
- Account substantiation of Schedule of Values and monthly Application for Payment
- Variations in project costs
- Design-Build guideline costs
- Value Engineering
- Preparation Costs for Final Close-Out
Builders & General Contractors should look for well rounded estimating portfolios that includes experience in all categories of the construction industry such as:
- Commercial – New
- Commercial – Renovations & Fit-outs
- Historical Restorations
- Residential – New – Single, Multi-Family & Complexes
- Residential – Renovations & Remodeling – Single, Multi-Family & Complexes